Paying Your Taxes without Cash

Here we are again in the throes of tax season.  It is so hard to believe it is that time of the year again.  I often hear from my clients their concern about the possibility of owing money to the IRS.  This information may help some of you out there.

Did you know you can use your major credit to pay your tax bill.  Just head to the IRS website, look for the payment page and choose your poison (visa, master card, etc).  The IRS charges no fee, but the processing companies may.

A second option is to enter into an installment agreement.  You can apply for an installment agreement online.  You can also apply by mail using federal form 9465-FS.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply