Health Care Update
Last week I attended a seminar on the Healthcare Reform and would like to pass on some information on the upcoming changes. For individuals and employers, there are still many unanswered questions. If any of the following applies to you, it would be in your best interest to give me a call:
1. You or any member of your household does not have health insurance
2. You are an employer with over 50 employees
3. You are an employer with less than 50 employees and you provide health insurance to employees
4. Your 2013 AGI is going to be over $250,000 married filing joint ($200,000 filing single)
5. Your W-2 for 2013 will be over $250,000 and you will be filing married joint ($200,000 filing single).
I will try to keep you up to date with the latest developments as the year progresses. A good website to visit is www.coverorgon.com
I am dedicated to providing you with proactive tax and financial strategies; therefore, I desire to have ongoing conversations to help you evaluate the best path leading to your success.
One of my goals this year (towards the fall), will be to offer a seminar on:
“How, When and Where I can retire”.
I will post, blog and send out additional information as we head through the summer.
Check back later!